fan club

Monday, November 3, 2008

Holla-ween!

I got that from Hil. Here is the scoop on our Halloween madness. We had a big ole party for fun, young people such as ourselves. Everyone was too cute and dressed up. (Aimee gets a pass for being Super Mom, having a hurt foot and changing Caden's diaper as soon as she got there.) Obviously we were 'The Cat in the Hat.' I'm 'Mother'- some people didn't get that part. I made all our costumes and most of decorations and I set out the food. But all my frantic planning did not go to waste. A party is only as good as the people who come to it and I would like to thank everyone for making my night! {Check out the slide show!}
For Halloween we went to both sets of Grandparent just to remind them how cute their Grandsons are. It was a lot of fun! We ate too much candy and stayed up too late. Perfection!
Just before Trick or Treating

For Dan's work costume contest, I also made these costumes.
I was up til 3:30 am!
I will now accept my award for Craziest Halloween Enthusiast.
Siegfried, Roy and Bubbles (Look at Dan's sad wig)
They took 2nd place to Jane Fonda
One last THANK YOU to Candis and Jessica for letting me steal their cute pictures for my slide show.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, are they wearing eye makeup? I never did think I would see the day when Dan would take a mascara wand to his lashes. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, best halloween party ever. LOVED it!! All of your efforts were not in vain, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! You girls are too cool. I had been searching high and low for an embedding code and it was right in front of my face. Many Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So talented!! I am truly impressed. Looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete