fan club

Monday, November 3, 2008

FYE


Things I'm Looking Forward To:
* Christmas!!!
* My sister Jessica's new house
* My bro Matty coming home from his mission (Cherry Hill, NJ)
* The Twilight movie and accompanying party- HELLO!
* Did I say Christmas?
Things That Make Me Smile:
* The dimples on the back of Caden's chubby hands (esp. when he's clapping)
* Parker singing 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes' all over the house
* When Dan hugs me from behind
* My new book cases- YAY!
* Caden's one-toothed smile
Things That I am Day-Dreaming About:
* A cozy cabin in the woods
* Being able to have a conversation with Parker
* Dan being made a team leader at work
* Getting my basement finished
* Getting paid to be creative but having someone else do the work

4 comments:

  1. I see you are late-nightin' it too. Where did you take that picture of Parker? It looks so wilderness-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the odgen dinosaur park. we ventured into roped off territory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such rogues! (Just kidding. I have been hearing that word a lot lately and just wanted to be able to use it myself. I didn't mess up like the time Joey tried to used quotations on Friends did I?) Live life on the dangerous side, it's better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the bookcases!? You need to invite us over.

    ReplyDelete