fan club

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Turn and face the strange - David Bowie
So, the snow on the ground yesterday confirmed what I've been feeling in my bones. Changes are coming fast and furious! Change in the weather, change in our President, and big ol' changes for our country. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Obama, he just makes me very nervous! I don't hate change either, I just don't like it when it's a change I didn't choose. Oh well, we shall see . . .
Hey, speaking of changes. After many hours of hard labor, Dan and I have assembled and installed our new book cases. (As I've said before, YAY!) I'll be sure to post pictures of my library-esque front room - just as soon as I do that tag I got like 2 years ago from Jessica. And one other change to note: someone is gradually trading my difficult Parker for a sweet and cooperative one. He hasn't been very social and hasn't been eating, to name a few. But yesterday at the store, he deliberately got the sample lady's attention then said "Hello!" And we are 3 for 3 eating dinner this week. And yesterday he was trying to tell me about the star and moon he was holding but I was looking down. So he pulled up my chin and said "look at me." Then he proceeded to talk. Now where did he get that from?
P.S. This Jane Austin action figure could kick G.I. Joe's butt! Will someone please buy me this for Christmas?!


5 comments:

  1. okay, seriously, now you REALLY have to have us over! I can't wait to see those bookcases!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's gonna happen! I'm just trying to clean up all the packaging crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Annette & Heber in St. George: Your blog is so creative! You have a very cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Parker is turning into quite the enchanting pre-schooler. Your book-shelves will be coveted by all who come to your home. I hope you get the chairs someday to complete the room (and more books.) But of course you know I think you should get a little something more on those cool shelves in your basement!

    ReplyDelete