fan club

Friday, November 21, 2008

My unbiased Twilight review

Firstly, I would like to say 'yeah yeah!' for the awesome t-shirt design that Candis {the great} created. We were sportin the above beauty on black tees. We looked divine.
I had a fab time at the party, despite the 'shrooms in the ravioli. That's right, we had mushroom ravioli and coke. Get it Twilight fans? We played games and socialized and made t-shirts. Tons of fun. I will not post any pictures from the party because I looked nothing less than scary. (Nothing says 'let's party' like turquoise eyeshadow and fake eyelashes, right?)

Now let's get down to the meat and potatoes. I do not want to spoil it for anyone who is seeing it tonight, so I will give no opinions. But I will say I found Kristen Stewart to be a very convincing Bella and really pretty in the way I thought Bella should be. And Robert Pattinson was certainly dazzling! There were too many scenes where he was gorgeous beyond reason. And Jackson Rathborne (Jasper) wasn't too shabby looking himself. I can't wait to see it again just so I can stare at their beautiful faces. SIGH

HAPPY TWILIGHT MOVIE TO THOSE SEEING IT TONIGHT! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm going tonight and I'm totally excited. I'm trying not to have high expectations, so that it will be fabulous to me no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cousin.... in-law. What a cute blog you have. It's nice to catch up with you guys in my own home, with out 80+ people present. And I totally agree with you about the movie... it was oh so nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am so excited. Tonight we are going with some of my former students and my cousin. We have team Edward or Team Jacob shirts. My friends says "Team Edward...Team Jacob" on the front and on the back ti says "Either I don't pick sides." LOL My shirt for Sunday is a pink baseball T that says Cullen Baseball Forks, WA. I wish I was in Utah I would take you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so you wanna know what I think. I loved it! We are going again at 4:15 today. My cousin didn't like it which made me mad. Then I found out that he never read the transcript of Midnight Sun. He read it today and now he is excited to go again. I thought it was more for the younger crowd, but I am such a kid I didn't care. I am excited to see as of this morning they have grossed $70.6 million which is an average of $20,000 per theater. And they will be doing New Moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so I have to add. So I said I loved it, but not for the movie. More of the hot guys that are in it. I am hoping they will drop the director for New Moon cause she did ruin it. They also need a bigger budget to make it look like a good movie. So it did look very low budget, but I think the actors were good and the story line was good to the book.

    ReplyDelete