fan club

Thursday, January 8, 2009

fill in the blank

my name is
carolyn renae geddes. 'carolyn' to my family, 'care' to dan's family, 'mama' to my lovelies and an assortment of odd nicknames to my dad, ranging from 'lina' to 'linoleic' {the fatty acid}

am known for
being late, crossing the line (see my profile), pretty wrapped gifts, my blank scrapbooks at baby showers, attempting to make rather than buy

am addicted to
shopping online, chocolate, fabric, chedder bay biscuits @ Red Lobster

am perpetually
doing laundry, 'decorating' my house, making lists

have always wanted to
be able to play guitar, be able to speak french, go surfing - but not as a tourist, go on a jungle safari

wish i could still
dance, fit into my wedding dress or at least be that size

will someday
own a shop, own a cabin, have a daughter, take a giant family vacation

think showering everyday is overrated

in 2009, resolve to
{amongst other things}
-be nice to people - even behind their back
-learn at least 3 songs on the electric guitar
-spend quality time with parker every day
-not miss one week of food storage
-attend the temple at least once a month
-paint our bedroom the color pretty

tag
anyone who would like to - be my guest!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn! It is fun to learn all of these tidbits about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. And showers everyday ARE overrated... but then again... I'm a Trunnell by blood.

    ReplyDelete