fan club

Thursday, January 15, 2009

a year ago today...

...my little caden bug was born jan 15, at 5:54 pm.
he was 6 lbs 5oz. pretty tiny.
to be honest, when i found out he would be a boy, i wasn't sure i wanted him. i already had a little boy i loved, why would i need another one? but when they handed me that warm, slippery little guy, i did not want to give him back. he's been too easy to love. he's been the sweetest baby, he's a good snuggler, he's always slept thru the night and he's mastered the baby kiss.
















happy birthday you handsome devil!
life's sweet - take a big bite

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful baby boy!! Happy birthday caden! See ya at the big par-tey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Dan. My boy is so cute! I cant believe he is one already. Carolyn sure makes good looking kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, just found your blog, hope you don't mind. your little boys are adorable. I love the photos of your birthday boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you just bullied e into wishing your kid happy birthday! haha! keeding, happy birthday little cutieface chunker!!!

    i remember meeting you when you and dan were newlyweds. coolest parents ever. caden's a lucky kiddo.

    -Merrady

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so sorry, i never even saw this post or i would have wished him a happy birthday! he is too cute, almost as cute as spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Caden:

    Happy Birthday! Turning one is a very big deal - Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I am at Mom and Dad's and can actually leave a comment (stupid phone). HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What? I'm almost a week and a half late? I know, but for me that is actually on time. Just ask Tucker...

    ReplyDelete