fan club

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

holidazed

Christmas and New Years... here they are, there they go!
I know I haven't been my best blogging self lately, but New Years for me equals:
CLEAN HOUSE!
And once I get into a frenzie like that, it's best not to stop me. I usually create more mess than was there before by emptying drawers and sorting piles on every surface. Gotta keep on it or it won't get put back. But for your viewing pleasure here was our Christmas morning:
{a special shout out to Candis for the collage idea. and because she is probably reading this via iphone on her morning sickness riddled couch. }secondly, I try to add a dash of homemade to Christmas. Although I didn't have much time for 'from scratch,' I did get to do a little semi-homemade. Here's a sample. I didn't get a picture of everything before it flew out the door...

and New Year's was a blast when you've got the Batemans and the Ellises near by.
Can you say 4 different kinds of fondue? I think I love this tradition we have formed.

And we wrapped up the evening with a little jowling. Not our best work, but at one in the morning and so full of chocolate it's seeping out your toes, it wouldn't have been our best anything. {WARNING! this contains disturbing images.}


2 comments:

  1. Joweling? What a treasure! I think its only a matter of time now you find some quality joweling pics on my blog.

    ps.. awesome to see you guys blogging. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh where to begin...? Fabulous posts, I must say. This one is, of course, my favorite. I don't know if it is our "beat-up 80's house wives" jowling pic or the photo of my stunning hat!! Maybe our "we all look totally drunk" pic!

    I so enjoy your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete