fan club

Monday, January 12, 2009

just when you thought it was safe to buy labels...

so there i was, minding my own business, at Office Max of all places, when i was assaulted . . . by prettiness! i swear it follows me where ever i go, lurking in the shadows waiting to strike me from behind and take my money. all the while smiling so sweetly as if to say, "don't bother putting up a struggle, we both know i'm going home with you." as soon as i could sense the danger, i bolted for the door. i didn't manage to escape without buying this coupon organizer and mouse pad though.
it seems like i'm not safe anywhere anymore. maybe the gas station. the line is called diVOGA, and although most of their products are in store only, {and they do have quite a lot to look at} they do have a few pretty things here, that is if you're not afraid.


3 comments:

  1. it happens to the best of us, that is why I stay home. all the time. :)

    HEY--want to do a murder mystery dinner with me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    girls are funny. this post made me laugh. "assaulted . . . by prettiness!"

    ReplyDelete