fan club

Monday, March 9, 2009

carolyn-isms

i guess sometimes i say some pretty weird things. i can be a very pensive person. these little thoughts pop into my head and i find myself nodding in agreement. and then i voice these little thoughts. Hilary call these 'carolynisms.'
I think every monday i will post one of my carolynisms. and you can nod in agreement - or not, whatever.

Today's carolynisms:

the older i get, the more i realize that i can become {and am becoming} the person i've always wanted to be. and that thought makes me want to get out of bed in the morning and live!

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice one. I am not sure I am the person I wanted to be from when I was younger, but I am becoming a person that is not to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so profound Carolyn. :) --I also like the picture of David Bowie and Iman. Can I steal the idea of stealing the idea from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. word. I want to say that I am doing that too...but I have a ways to go :)

    ReplyDelete