fan club

Friday, March 20, 2009

about Danno


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sports
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Peppers
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Mountain Dew - Gross.
5. Where did he go to high school? Mt. Sai (sp?) High, and Lehi High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 - 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He loves to buy movies and xbox games

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? I'm pretty sure he likes the meatball sub.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? icecream, icecream, icecream
10. What is his favorite cereal? Chex, corn and rice mixed

11. What would he never wear? Pink

12. What is his favorite sports team? Basketball: Jazz, Football: BYU Cougars, Baseball: Mariners

13. Who did he vote for? He didn't... oops!
14. Who is his best friend? Me, of course

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He claims he hates all my projects taking over the house but he's always impressed when I'm done.

16. What is his heritage? Scotland the Brave!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Icecream. or anything but Chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school? He dabbled in Football, Wrestling and Soccer
19. What could he spend hours doing? He could and has spent hours playing the old 360

20. What is one unique talent he has? Well... he is sort of naturally able to play any sport. It was really aggravating when we were dating. We played tennis, softball, went bowling, played football (just 500) and he ALWAYS won. But then he is very competitive. And he's great at changing light fixtures. :)


I tag:

1. Jessica

2. Angel

3. Julie

4. And you, of course.

3 comments:

  1. Cute cousin 'o mine. I think I will snag your post idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I like it. I also like your sign Carolyn. My favorite encounter of this was when someone said to me, "oh, hi, is your mom home?" ME: No, I'm pretty sure she's at work. Her:"Oh, could you give this to her when she comes back?" Me: "Hold on" (I ran and got a pen and paper and wrote her address on it) and gave it to her and said, "It would probably be faster if you just sent it to her. Between my husband and my kids I would never get to the post office." ba ha ha. Makes me laugh every time to see that womans face in my thoughts... still.

    ReplyDelete