fan club

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BUMMER



I will sadly have to take 'the flight' off my language board. Or at least endorse only their tunes. Why? Because I'm boycotting HBO. I think you all know why - 'Big Love' a.k.a. Don't worry, we're not portraying Mormons... just their sacred Temple rooms, clothing, and ordinances. {Buttheads!} Do you think it's a coincidence, or is this Tom Hanks way of saying: "In your face, you un-American cavemen! This is my way of saying I'm not really sorry just in case my public 'apology' didn't do the job." He is the shows producer.

And I so wanted to own the 'Flight of the Conchords' seasons on DVD to enjoy over and over again. Oh well. So long fellas. Thanks for the laughs. If another network wants to pick up your show... take it!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh...too bad. i saw "Mel" on the subway the other day, and did wedding make-up for the girl in the "3-way" episode. good peeps!

    ReplyDelete