fan club

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Corn Belly's

We've started this tradition that I really love of going to Thanksgiving Point to Corn Belly's.
(I think they spell it 'Corn Bellies' though, which is grammatically incorrect because 'Corn Belly' is a character and it's his place. 'Corn Bellies' refers to multiple bellies.)
Any who, there are so many fun things to do! Tons of kids activities and it's practically all inclusive. Unfortunately, this year it was so bleeding cold we couldn't stay for too long.Caden was happy as a clam as long as he had something to chew on. This was his first year at the Belly's because last year he was a fish in the amniotic sea.
Parker was having way too much fun. He couldn't be bothered for a picture.
My cutie pie nephew Korbin enjoying a ride in the corn wagon. Just look at those blue eyes!
And that blond hair? It's enough to make Hitler drool!
My goofball baby brother Jared. Definitely a favorite with Parker.
We ended the evening with a hay ride. That has been my favorite part both years. They have a few cheesy 'scary' elements to it though. Like a hydraulic snake coming out of the corn stalks and hovering over us. Parker covered his eyes most of the time after that. It was really cute!
*Those of you who attended my party last night, would you mind e-mailing me any pics you took? Mine are kind of minimal and I want to blog the occasion properly.*(carolyngeddes@gmail.com)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tradition. So, we had SO MUCH FUN at the party, pictures are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an attractive brood of kids we have! I can't wait until next year. But lets try to go on a warmer day and spend more time so our "arm and a leg" is more worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you still don't have any pics of your boys' happenin' grandma on your blog! I was there and it was so fun. I was glad I was able to talk my family into going last year and that they convinced me we should go again this year. It's perfect for ALL ages. My fave is the hay ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some cute pics. I am glad you had fun even through the cold. I had Malynda a week before Dan went on his mission. Crazy huh. Your boys are very handsome. I can't wait to meet them and you soon.

    ReplyDelete