fan club

Friday, March 12, 2010

sometime back in January. . .

my baby turned 2. So we put him out in the snow to think about what he'd done until he was ready to come in and apologize.
what can I say? he was just super thrilled about the new hat I made him.


he clung to Uncle Sam a lot of the time too.


my brother-in-law Tucker, sister-in-law Julie, nephew Korbin and baby brother Jared


Parker's skinned face, which he cried about only AFTER it was suggested that maybe he'd had enough sledding for the day.


gotta love Korbin's snow suit! which, with the built-in vest, gives you two for the price of one.


my nephew Grant had a blast. This kid is up for anything adventurous.


Jared and Parker - looking a little dazed. must have been after the face skid.



my sister-in-law Hilary, and my sister-in-law Erin.
{both expecting!}


Caden loves Hiya-EE.


my brother Matt and his soon-to-be wife Andrea.


Grant having way more fun than Caden on the way down.

you know, I never did get that apology.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day and what a skillfully crafted hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some more pictures of this day if you want me to send them to you!
    Caden is so sweet, even if he had a miserable time haha

    ReplyDelete