fan club

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

making pretties

for some lovelies.
these are some gifts I've crafted lately. and now that they are actually in the possession of the giftee, I can show you.
{spell check is suggesting I replace giftee with Giffer. I don't think so spell check!}
my brother taught me how to tie scarves like this, I'm ashamed to admit.


I went to a hippie school when I was 8. Beading was one of my classes.
{I'm so not joking}



This pattern was bought at Ithinksewdotcom.etsy.com although right now it looks like she isn't doing slipper patterns. The patterns are great but the instructions are a little confusing,
if you're the type that relies on those.

5 comments:

  1. i wish i went to a hippie school! sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just keep on amazing me with how talented you are. i love the scarf, and the jewelry, and ugh, just everything!! now, can you please teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love that scarf. I want to make pretty flowers to put on things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could that scarf be any more beautiful! And I'm so glad I've received the tutorial on how to tie it like that! Can I just tell you how many times I've said, "A friend wrote on her blog, and I thought it was so wise, that investing in your relationship should be a top priority." And hey, that's exciting you're trying for two lines!

    ReplyDelete