fan club

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ha ha ha! woops!

No, I meant the kids I'm neglecting. I know what a negligee is (wink wink) but I thought maybe it had two meanings - you know like "negligent parenting". I typed in "neglectees" and that's what the spell check suggested. And since I'm known for making up my own words, I thought I would trust it. {Curse you spell check, for making me look like a fool!}

Um. So no one likes my headband idea? very well.

And this commercial hasn't gotten old yet! tee hee.

5 comments:

  1. Im on a horse!! holy crap ive never seen this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one that says "Did you know I'm riding this horse backwards?" Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and the headbands? I say dooooooo it. (You know, like they say on Starsky and Hutch.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the best commercial I've ever seen. Dying laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you meant to do a play on words, and I thought it was hilarious. :)

    Love the commercial, also hilarious.

    As for headbands...I thought I left a comment before, forgive me. Here is what I was going to write: "If anyone can make headbands for babies look good...it's you." So there you have it.

    ReplyDelete