fan club

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

bleah. I think I'm dying...

Ug. I've been yucky sick lately. I literally spent yesterday on the couch sleeping with the remote in my hand and waking up at hour and a half intervals just long enough to push the play button for my jamma wearing negligees. aka: my kids.
(hey hil, did I use that word in the right context?)
but i had an order that had to go out today, so life went on and I found myself at the computer, emailing my customer. blah blah.
Then I found a picture of this little apple dumpling in my inbox:


too cute for words! I saw her on Valentines day and did not even get to hold her. Talk about a cruel irony!
quick tangent: I've been debating on whether or not to additionally sell headbands in my shop since they are SOOO available this day and age. What do you think? Yay or nay? Please tell.

anywho. Then I saw these and decided they must become mine:

I'm just excited about the customization process! oh joy - a calling card with my lovelies on it?
What could be better? such a clever idea too.
Isn't that hair-do just so Parker?
And I wanted to say 'thanks' for the birthday greetings. I had one of the best birthdays ever. Dan gathered all my best girls {unbeknown to me.} and had them waiting for me at Olive Garden. I was so surprised. {And I am NEVER surprised.} I had a fantastic time, got some fantastic gifts, and am just sick I don't have pictures to document! Maybe that's why I feel so cruddy right now?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick!! I didn't even know :( Anyway, Chloe is such a cutie and I can't wait to see 'Parker' on your calling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem,
    negligee : a dressing gown or robe, usually of sheer fabric and having soft, flowing lines, worn by women. (aka lingerie)
    you may have meant,
    protege : a person under the patronage, protection, or care of someone interested in his or her career or welfare.

    I hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete