fan club

Friday, September 26, 2008

Do you think I could get paid for this?

So check out this picture Hilary took of my gorgeous boy. Can you believe he's only 3? She was like, 'Woa! He looks like a super model.' But Hilary has been known to be over complimentary- so I asked to see it. Then I was like, 'Woa!' From now on when people ask me what I do, I am not going to say 'I'm a mom.' I'm going to say, 'I'm a super model breeder.'

P.S. I am having way more fun than I ever thought I would blogging! Would the few of you who read this (Jessica and Candis) recommend me to your top 1 or 2 most favorite blog to read?

5 comments:

  1. Those eyes, what a handsome fellow. I mostly just wander from blog to blog from other people's blogs (yes, I am a lurker) but there are two that I think you might enjoy done by sisters. The first is

    http://blog.cjanerun.com/

    and the other is done by her sister, Stephanie (Nie). Nie and her husband were in a plane crash back on Aug 16 and have been in the hospital ever since undergoing surgeries and skin grafts and what not. Anyway, c jane has been re-posting Nie's stuff and I think you would enjoy it immensely (kind of retro).

    http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

    Go check them out and I'll let you know of any more if I think of any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I must agree he is adorable. His eyes are what pull you in. But then he has the Nevin gene so it is inevitable :)

    Robyn (Nevin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reminds me of someone famous, but I can't remember who. I love his expression. Such a handsome boy! Luv, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where I've seen that look before! He is sporting the same expression you had at that age (3)in some of your photos.

    ReplyDelete