fan club

Thursday, October 27, 2011

McDonalds


A couple of months ago, I took the boys to our McDonalds to eat and play. After maybe half an hour of the play land, Caden came down with very wet clothes. It always bugs me when people let their kids take food in and I assumed someone spilled a drink. Not long after a girl emerged with a pee spot on her pants. She told her family she'd had an accident. That's when I looked up at the equipment. The slide was DRIPPING. I could not have been more disgusted. I yanked Parker out of there (also wet) and we went straight home for a shower.

Before we left, I told the employees it needed to be cleaned and wondered if it actually happened. Then just today I saw this clip that made think about it:

http://youtu.be/kd66jVtQURw
(sorry, they won't let me embed.)

Needless to say, I am totally grossed out. We don't eat there that often, and our McDonalds is still new and I'm sure doesn't have as many problems as these Phoenix ones do. Still - I will definitely be more cautious.

Ew.

P.S. This clip is little old. No improvements were made to the play equipment, and Erin Carr Jordan has since been banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment