fan club

Friday, March 11, 2011

heres judy

a little less than 5 weeks ago, i had a baby.
here's a little bit about him.


we named him Jude Leo Geddes.


he looks just like his daddy.


he did not want to come out. he was a week overdue. my labor started at 6am feb 5,
and he wasn't born until 1am feb 6. and he fought against every contraction.

{buster bluth anyone?}


he does not share his mother's affinity for baths.


but he does share his mother's fondness for his brothers.


and they sure are fond of him too.


he is my spoonful of sugar that helps the medicine go down.
and my extremely possessive boyfriend that won't let me do anything with out him.
good thing he's a talented snuggler.

8 comments:

  1. So glad you posted about him. I've been waiting. He is darling! SO SO cute! I would love to snuggle him. If it makes you feel better, my brother's baby was due feb. 24th and it's STILL not here! Bless that woman. :) congratulations and can't wait to hear more updates about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look just like his daddy! He's gorgeous! And so are you! Oh-there were no pictures of you. It's just knowledge I already had. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is so adorable! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous! I did not even know you had delivered ;). I love all these pictures - My fav is the first one. Congrats on your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that he's winkin' at us! It's fun to have a grandson made by you out of the Daddy mold. Your genes are beautiful and pretty dominant, but Dan deserves a legacy for his cute genes. I hope Jude will have his coloring, but if not, he's still a keeper!

    ReplyDelete