fan club

Saturday, March 19, 2011

i'm addicted

so these days, my rear seems to be firmly planted on the couch with a baby firmly planted on my you know what, watching either the backyardigans or this. i love this show! she takes old homes and restores them immaculately to their former glory. plus she looks like a 5'2" blond kristen stewart with the mouth of a sailor cursing in a minnesota accent. adorable.
speaking of minnesota accents, one of my fave movies is drop dead gorgeous. allison janney is hilarious! go and watch it sometime if you have a dark sense of humor. but don't tell me if you don't think it's funny because i'll only insult your wit.

2 comments:

  1. MOST SMARTEST??? I saw Allison Janney once when I was working in NY and about died. Saw Kirsten Dusnt, too, but mehhh.

    I'm going to look this show up! looks fun! Thom and I want to buy a Victorian home out here and fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like Kristin Stewart..
    I'm glad I finally came around to Drop Dead Gorgeous. Think of how much more you love me now that I have! Plus, Sam loves it. So.

    ReplyDelete