fan club

Thursday, February 3, 2011

the bug's birthday

a photo recap:




he was so stoked


and korbin came dressed appropriately


the bates fam. after sam got rid of the weird face he was pulling.


my bro jared. yeah he's cute, yeah he's single.
but wait ladies, he's 12.



sweet chloe

also sweet bence. this kid seems to be always mellow yellow

firefighter leila

isaac still needs to grow into his helmet





tommy. sunshine personified.



meeting the real deal

can i borrow this?

handsome ellis family

handsome foit family

it was supposed to be a burning building. the little firefighters are putting it out. everyone assumed it was the fire station and wondered why the windows were bleeding.

and the sugar coma sets in.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...and I loved the cake. What a great birthday idea. BTW...I think you're amazing at sewing...can I have one of those? They look great. :) Good luck at the doc's. Happy Labor to you and I can't wait to see the guy so don't forget about us in cyberland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome party! Bence talked about it for ever afterwards! Thanks for letting us come (well, I wasn't physically there but I vicariously enjoyed it through Bence and August!).

    ReplyDelete