fan club

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Magic Lotion

I have had a rash on my face for about 8 years. My dermatologist diagnosed it as peri-oral dermatitis. And for 8 years he has not been able to prescribe anything to make it go away. whether it's a big patch or small, on my chin or the corner of my mouth, it's been my obnoxious constant companion. And this last pregnancy, I thought it was going to host a hostile take-over! Then I went into a beauty supply store and the girls at the counter told me to try Cocoon lotion. BRILLIANT!

I've been using it for about 2 months now and my rash completely gone! I put it on all over my face right after the shower, on the infected area periodically throughout the day, and then all over again at night. It's like a miracle.

If you hate your skin - you must try this. The back says it heals dermatitis, eczema, acne and psoriasis just to name a few. (And I've noticed my blackheads diminishing too.) I paid $35 for a big bottle which is the same as my co-pay at the derm.

Here's to happy faces - CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Is it really that wonderful?! I meant to ask you about it before. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete