fan club

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

since we're talking about monkeys

Ok. one last weird post from me. {i say that so often} and because i find myself so amusing...

a joke for you:
A highway patrolman stops a man speeding. As he approaches his car, he is perplexed to see it full of monkeys.

"What's with all the monkeys?"

"I don't know! I just got in my car this morning and they were in here. I can't get them out either. And now I'm going to be late for work! I don't know what to do."

"Well, why don't you just take them to the zoo?"

"Ok. Thanks." and the man drove off.

The next day, the highway patrolman stopped the same man, again, with his car full of monkeys.

"I thought you were going to take those monkeys to the zoo?!!"

"I did. And they liked it so much, today we are going to circus."


ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. hehe, funny. I miss looking at your blog...I've been trying to get back in the swing of things. So...Hello! Bahama Cruise sounds awesome! Have fun on that!!

    ReplyDelete