fan club

Thursday, April 22, 2010

chocolate chocolate chocolate...aack!

{I hope you all know what I'm quoting}

many things are coming to pass right now! man alive! I have thought traffic in my head! so right now my blog is going to be my notebook of sorts to collect them all and keep them so they don't get lost. {aren't blogs great?!}
Here's what's on the agenda this summer:


FAMILY PICTURES
I don't even know these people. But they look much happier than we ever could. We are having a mini session on Saturday with Kari Hennefer - a sort of trial run. I'm hoping to get the real deal soon after. I cut dan's hair this morning. One down - two to go. No time for me to get one before then :( {Stacy, you're the best set of shears in the West!} I shall be scheming what we'll wear and poses I like. My goal is to finally have one where I like the way I look, and my kids are smiling. Hey - it could happen!


ALTER WEDDING DRESS
This cutie is Eric Player. She's my friend Candis' baby sister. She bought herself a pretty wedding dress from Alyses for her wedding in June. {I think we all know how I feel about that place.} We'll see if I can't get this dress to go from 'pretty' to divine in the next few weeks before her bridals.


CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS
We're getting the H out of dodge at the end of May. I'm going to need to drop a few lbs and find some seriously cute beach clothes till then. Woo Woo! Can't wait!


THIS
I applied for this for the beginning of June. I don't know if I'm accepted yet - baby accessories is a cut throat market! but if I am, I going to get my rear in gear sewing product, making newbies, and finding some cute ideas for booth set up.


MY BRO IS GETTING MARRIED
in the middle of June. I don't have to do anything for the wedding, but I'll be danged if my kids don't look absolutely adorable there! Plus I'll need a stellar dress. We'll see if I have time to make one.


THIS HANDSOME FELLOW IS TURNING 5!
I distinctly remember my 5th birthday. My parents threw me a circus party and I can still hear the John Phillips Sousa they played. He too shall have a circus/carnival party. It shall be my best work ever.

Plus there's planning the shower for my sister-in-law, Erin, helping plan the layout for my mother-in-law's booth at the Home Quilt Show in two weeks, bridal showers, home projects, and planting something, ANYTHING, in my dirt outside. Not forgetting all the birthdays, Hil is having a baby, Katie is having a baby. more goodies, more showers... my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Gilder to frame for it. I swamped!

So the real question is: Will my bathroom ever get cleaned? I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. i sort of really loved this post. very clever you. always nice to see inside your head :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know where to put this, but this blog made me think of you:

    http://wwepw.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete