fan club

Monday, July 16, 2012

Somewhere out there...

I realize by now, wild rumors are flying that I've lost all my fingers in a freak sewing accident thus impairing my ability to type.  These rumors are not true.

I haven't been blogging because we had a rather quick move in April.  So I've been busy with that.

In addition our new internet + my old computer = I want to scream and while putting my fist thru the screen.  I HATE being online currently.

I'm sure a bucket of money will show up on my porch any day now (I'm due for some good luck) at which point we will purchase a new computer and I will blog my thoughts freely again.

In the meantime, my kids are lovely and healthy as ever.  My new place is getting settled-ish. aaand.....  I got a perm.  YIKES!  bold move.

P.S. I"ve been spammed hard in my absence so I've been blocking followers like crazy.  If I blocked a friend by mistake, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. where did you guys move? also grats on the perm. turns out i am pretty fond of getting perms myself haha.

    ReplyDelete