fan club

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

headbands

I was adding some new headbands to the shop, {see photo of my darling boy modeling above. Will he ever forgive me?} And I was curious what page I would end up on. Page 11. There are a bazillion headbands out there!! Some are cute, but some....

this child doesn't even look remotely happy to have this satellite dish strapped to her head.
{will she ever forgive her parents?}


There are a lot of these birdcage headbands out there right now, but I think everyone's kinda missing the mark. I think this one is sweet, the best I've seen of this style, although the scale is still just a touch too large. Beautiful picture.
{my goodness I'm a headband snob for someone who doesn't even have a girl!}

amazon flower
vintage birdcage

No comments:

Post a Comment