fan club

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

family pictures

Well, I think the mini session went well. It's great to do a test run. Now I can confirm my suspicions that I'm terrible at picking outfits. I like what Dan and I are wearing, but Parker looks like a John Denver fan and Caden looks like a waiter at an ice cream parlor. Believe it or not, I'm wearing a TON of eye makeup. I was worried too much. Next time, I think I might even put on more.



Feedback? Please give me your tips and advice. I want to take ultimate best ever family pictures soon. How did you get yours?

3 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Can't wait to see you guys and meet the little one. Sad that I have never met him. Now I want to steal these and Facebook them. I wonder if I am allowed with that name across them.....I don't think I am :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors but yeah agree on the kids outfit. I see the outfit first and your kids are too adorable to see second right? The one of you and Dan at the end so precious. He adores you that is soo sweet! Where is this taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think their outfits are bad at all. I think they look like models. And about the John Denver thing... you mayyy want to consider it's the HAIR and not so much the clothes. :P
    But you look super pretty. You should try to look happier if they take another one haha you only look mildly happy. But you look pretty and Dan looks good and bravo for getting the boys to smile! I hear it's better to wear a lot of makeup in photos, but you still look good.

    ReplyDelete