fan club

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the rest

remember that really bad family pic of us?
well here are the good ones.
what a good lookin bunch

Double Trouble

Grant, Jordan and Erin
By the way, she is pregnant. Doesn't she look fantastic?
(hee hee. she doesn't like getting compliments when she's 'with child' but I really do mean it)


Hil and Sam



Zac
AVAILABLE:
Likes romantic evenings playing video games, quoting movies, and has an impressive sword collection. Very sweet and thoughtful. An excellent swimmer. Fluent in Tagalog.
Not crazy about persons possessing large quantities of dogs.
Email me for digits.


Maddie
ALSO AVAILABLE:
Loves sharing romantic 'ketchup only' dinners for two. Can make weird hats look good. Will probably beat you at any sport, including table tennis. Gives AMAZING back rubs and bakes a wicked awesome brownie or raspberry mini muffin.
Men under the age of 35 need not apply. (You're just not her type.)
Email me for digits


Nanna and Gramps




oooh. dreamy.




The boys




The girls.
(Don't mind me. When they said 'wear something autumnal', I thought, "yes. I will wear orange and orange. because how many other 'autumnal' colors could there be?"









So we might have been getting a little silly towards the end





Patrick is a big BYU fan. This was his requested pose.
Personally, I'm digging the orange skirt with the oversized hoodie.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stalking you on all technology available. :) Actually, I was wondering if you could steer me in the right direction. I'm thinking about asking for a sewing machine for my b-day. Any suggestions for a beginner? Or a brand name you're crazy about? You can email me at ellajespersen@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! loled at your orange and orange comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love the personal adds for your in-laws. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete