fan club

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Happyween

where the heck did that month go? (so much for posting top tens, huh? as always, my bark is worse than my bite.) Well it's been madness I tell you. With family pictures, missionary homecomings, primary programs, fall festivities, babies being born and Halloween, I'm wondering whether to clean my pig sty of a house, or have a mental break down.
I was crazy busy sewing for everyone else, but I managed to eek out a few costumes for the boys at the last minute. don't laugh. Can you tell who they are?
Nanna and Gramps came over Halloween night to help
eat candy - uh, trick-or-treat.
The boys sure love when they come around!


And on Oct. 27:
Chloe Marie Foit was born!
Hooray!! She is soooo adorable!
Do you like her beanie? I'm dressing her already.
Oh what fun it will be having a niece!


Oh yeah.
And this guy is getting married. I know what you're thinking:
What?! They've legalized marriage between aliens and humans in Utah?
It's hard to believe myself, but he actually is human. And so is the girl he's convinced to marry him. and what's more is, she's really cute!
So congrats to Matt,
condolences to Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Wow the boys are getting so big! I will be coming home soon (Geez I need to get better than once every two+ years). I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete