fan club

Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh Monday.


Have you ever had one of those days where one cleaning project lead to another and you find yourself cleaning the kitchen drain for the first time in 2 years? and are completely horrified with what you're finding? (everything but the kitchen sink indeed!) After I got all that I could with the Q-tips, I just poured straight vinegar down there hoping it would eat what was left. {shiver!}
sooo... I went for an evening grocery shopping trip sans the kiddos. and as I was marveling at the dusky fall sky, a bat loped over my car. Bless him. It's like he knows I prefer a surreal life and little woodland creatures just add to the fantasy. (the black widow on my porch the other day? Not so much.) A bat on October 5 could not be a more appropriate beginning to my favorite month of the year. I shall be doing 'top ten' lists for the number 10 month.
You have been warned. and feel free to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment