fan club

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

very cool

so, an old buddy of mine from grade school {isn't the internet amazing?!} just found me and informed me of something all my crafty friends out there won't want to miss. it's called the handmade affair and it's happening locally Sep 12(?). application info is here.

you can also check out Kate's blog where i highly recommend checking out her link list to the right. {man she knows some talented people!} and i also like her mama survival secrets on her second blog.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug :). I thought you'd like handmade affair! Yes, you can link my blog, I will be linking yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I didn't know you had a blog. I need you email so I can send you an invite to my blog. My email is paul.cammiejo@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete