fan club

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

introducing...


i am joining the ranks of my fellow craftsters. i am opening an etsy shop.
it will be new baby/mama products. my goal is to open shop sep 1.
{everyone hold their breath for me!}
in the meantime, i have started a new blog to accompany the shop. i will post about new products, any cool free patterns i find, and of course, when someone is having a rocking sale.
i'll also bounce ideas off all of you and you can give me feedback, vote on what i should make next, etc.
it's just in the beginning stages, but i would be tickled if you took a peek. i'll be posting pics of what's to come until opening day.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking to promote your new etsy shop. Here is an event you can participate in. Amy (Jorgensen) Anderson is putting it on.(ignore that link in my last comment). Try this one http://www.handmadeaffair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!!! i love etsy! i got my earrings, veil, cake toppers, thank you cards, and some really cute boots there in the last month. i can't wait to buy stuff from your shop!

    ReplyDelete