fan club

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

toga! toga!

haven't posted for a while. Can you say 'insanely busy'?! But here are some old pics of our recent friend dinner: Gus, Katie, Dan, Moi, Jake & Candis


too bad Cadenbug wasn't naked for this candid.
that would have been perfect.

We get together with these guys once a month for a special dinner. Lately it's evolved to a themed dinner complete with costumes. I know we're dorks. But it's not nice to laugh at other people so you might as well laugh at yourself. (thanks for the pics Katie)


5 comments:

  1. Gus has a nice wreath going there! haha glad you guys are having fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. care you truly look like a goddess! what a fun get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, Dan's posses are hilarious. Jake's....? a little dry :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Oh my. What fun is had...
    I am glad we took pictures!
    Priceless!

    ReplyDelete