fan club

Monday, June 15, 2009

then & now

{then}
here's to remembering my wedding day
here's to getting married in June, but not remembering the heat
here's to smiling so much it looked painted on
here's to unknowingly dancing by myself like an idiot
here's to my new husband thinking i'm cute anyway
here's to kissing, kissing, kissing ...
here's to being surrounded by your favorite people
here's to being so happy
so happy you almost don't care the d.j. is playing country music
almost
here's to my new hubbie saving the day and making them turn it off
here's to getting pelted with fake flower petals
here's to a rockin honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas
here's to still hearing the crash of waves 6 years later
here's to finally getting to snuggle in our own bed
here's to adding a few more bodies to snuggle over time
here's to paling around with my love
here's to loving to my pal
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAN!!
can't wait to see what happens next.
{now}

11 comments:

  1. This is dan. Care i love you more and more every day. The last six years have been wonderful and i cant wait to continue spending eternity with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary guys! Who knew six years could go by so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still feel really bad about the music thing!! I hope you will forgive me one day! Happy Anniversary to one of the cutest couples in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grats you guys. im glad youre both happy and having good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You know I was kidding about that 'country music' thing, right? Oh well. It's a utah wedding reception staple... it's bound to end up in the mix. {No hard feelings ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers to Dan for turning off that Country twang. :) haha Happy anniversary guys! Speaking of weddings, are you guys going to be at Hillary's open house in Mesa?? I've been hoping! We'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dare say you guys look even BETTER six years later! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats you guys. just as hot as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are still SO cute!!! I love Dan's beard. I love you both and those adorable grandsons. I can't wait to see who else joins your family in the next 6 years. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some things really do get better with time...seeing that you started so great, that's saying a lot :) congrats! I had so much fun with you in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations you guys! Fun to see you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete