fan club

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

it must be April Fool's Day

I woke up this morning and I looked like this: {Parker called it 'happy hair'}
very funny hair, now settle down.

then I looked out the window and saw this:
very funny Utah, now where is spring?
then I went upstairs and saw this: very funny house, now clean this up.

then I changed Parker's pullup and this happened:

very funny pullup, now stop dripping on me.


And of course Dan called me to say he needed the number for a tow truck. Is that really the best he can do? I was expecting that. If he really wanted to get me he should have called to see how my morning was going, then casually mention that he found a quarter on the ground. I would have said, "really?" and then he could have said, "no. Sucker!"


If this morning doesn't turn around right now, I'm going back to bed until April 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment