fan club

Friday, July 15, 2011

JUDE ....

...is growing up too fast.

...got his first tooth about a week ago.

...hardly ever cries.

...is my first baby to refuse bottles and binkies.

...forgets I'm there sometimes when he's nursing. He'll be eating for a while then look up at me in surprise as if to say "how long have you been here watching me?"

...is extremely ticklish.

...often falls prey to biting from his parents and other relatives.

...wonders if his mom will ever get his birth announcements out. don't worry judey, I'm working on it!

2 comments:

  1. I love him! what a sweet baby. He looks like he's thinking something significant in all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try not to bite him so much.. but it's hard! He is such a juicy little piggy boy! I am crazy about him!

    ReplyDelete