fan club

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

that's just mean

I belong to a club called zulily. it's kinda like a costco that sells high-end goodies just for kiddos and moms at a discounted price. you never know who will be in the shop that week and they only stay for a few days.
well i opened my latest email from them to find a brand called 'Hazel'. {sorry link is for the adult line. i couldn't find the kids stuff.} that's the name i desperately want for my imaginary daughter. {oh please please don't take my name if you are pregnant with pink right now! unless i have no idea who you are.}

and just look at that picture!! that is exactly how my hazel will look! ok, her clothes anyway. do i dare try for a daughter after this one? or call it quits like i'd planned?

{if you want to join zulily, can i refer you? just send me your email address in my comments. i won't publish it unless you want me to. and i get store credit for every person i refer who buys.}

3 comments:

  1. I love you, and I love Hazel. I always hope you will have your little girl. I have a feeling she will come right after Jude :D
    That coat is darling. She deserves to be born into your family just so she can be dressed so awesomely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freak. I know. That's all I'm going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...Hazel is a beautiful name and it fits perfectly with your style. I won't steal it. I really want another girl just so I can use my last girl name. So yes, I say you try again. :) You can sign me up for the club...but is it Utah only?

    ReplyDelete