fan club

Friday, July 31, 2009

so... she thinks she can dance?

i'd like to relay a textversation my sister Jessica and I had the other day which, i found extremely diverting.
Jessica: Did you like how they called Katie Holmes walking around a stage "dancing?"
Me: Ha! What's also laughable was her saying she 'loves to sing and dance.' AND that she was paid to do it!
Jessica: If that's dancing, then I dance around my house all day long.
Me: Whew! You must get tired. Do you also lip sing?
Jessica: You know it. What do you think Judy Garland's son thought? He had a pained look on his face. He was probably like, "Uh, what the h[eck] was that?"
Me: They probably paid him to be there too.
Jessica: I wonder if he donated his proceeds as well? Maybe to the Save Liza fund.
warming up while other people dance.

wait a minute... here she goes!

big finale! she must have trained hard core!



tee hee! no offense anyone!! we're just really sarcastic in my family.



4 comments:

  1. no Carolyn, I am offended. By Katie Holmes, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but she has great legs and a great smile!! Remember that is huge with Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was the worst worst worst thing ever. she's like, "i'm not nervous at all". yeah, cause you're about to underwhelm EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! What was she really thinking? Has she ever even seen the show? she does know that it's a dance show right? and that the dancers dance live. I think I would have been okay with the lip syncing if she actually danced on the show. Love the text convo... My sis and I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete